Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hello "Blogworld"

Hello there,

If you are reading this then you are witnessing a great beginning.

I've never tried anything like this before but now is the time to take the plunge, try something new and enjoy myself on the way.  Why the hell not?

As I explore my way through this new "blogworld" I hope to have some craic (Irish slang for fun) whilst documenting my hobbies, interests and experiences.  These documented ramblings should mostly comprise of my ever growing love of whisky / whiskey but I have no doubt that other topics shall creep in from time to time.

I think, as I have become more interested in whisky, I have noticed more and more ways of getting information across through all forms of media and am interested in seeing what this shall evolve into.

Now I'm not saying that I know anything about anything but I'll have a go at passing on my humble opinions and hopefully it'll all help towards a greater learning for myself and others.

Well anyway I think that's enough to get me going and will give the page a less empty look while I desperately work out why I have started this and what way to best keep it going :)

Until next time,

Slainte.

SI

No comments:

Post a Comment